COTA Travel Jobs/Salary: The Open Road is Waiting
Your COTA career is about to shift into high gear with these great COTA travel jobs. If you can imagine living in great locations across the country while using your COTA skills to help a variety of patient populations, you need to work with Club Staffing. We have exclusive relationships with the nation's most highly sought after facilities and can get your name on the desks of hiring managers.
How much is a COTA Travel Salary in 2019? $28.00-$30.50/hr.
COTAs who choose to work with the expert recruiters at Club Staffing can expect a generous hourly pay of between $28.00-$30.50/hr. in short or long-term positions, and in both metropolitan or rural communities. It really is your choice. And, you'll also enjoy DAY ONE benefits, prearranged, paid for housing and so much more.
Apply for COTA Jobs
COTA Travel Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- --DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- --Prearranged housing or a housing stipend if prefer to arrange your own
- --401k/retirement savings plan that allows contributions of up to $17,500/yr.
- --Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- --Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
- --Family and friends are welcome to join you
(*Disclaimer: COTA travel job salaries and average rates may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)