Speech-language pathologists (SLP) have a tremendous opportunity to advance their careers in the allied travel space. Professionally, travel speech-language pathologists have the largest database of travel jobs to choose from, and SLPs working in a school setting are in high demand!
Join our long-established healthcare network and access a vast selection of exclusive speech therapy opportunities at sought-after facilities, nationwide. You get to keep doing what you’re passionate about while enjoying the freedom to choose when and where you go on your next assignment.
How Much Can Travel SLPs Earn? $1,700-$2,300/week
Travel speech-language pathologists can expect to earn a weekly pay between $1,700 and $2,300. Compensation is dependent on the facility you choose and the location. Travel SLPs can earn more than they would in a traditional setting. Our recruiters can help you determine the compensation for your next travel SLP assignment.
Club Staffing Benefits and Perks
At Club Staffing, we offer more than just a paycheck. The maturity of our allied travel agency allows our travelers to enjoy furnished housing, housing stipend, travelers discounts, medical, dental, and life insurance. Additional benefits include:
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move-in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll, and career specialists ready to help
SLP Job Description
- Teaches patients techniques to make speech sounds and improve communication through voice
- Meets with patients to evaluate and diagnose speech, language disorders and swallowing functionality
- Provides fundamental vocabulary, language and speech skills to patients
- Develops and implements patient treatment plan, including education to patients and their families
- Works in a variety of settings like acute care and schools
- Obtains master’s degree to practice and maintains state license to practice
At Club Staffing, our school therapy program was specifically designed for therapists with a desire to work and become an integral part of a school setting. Enjoy amazing benefits including built-in time off and natural breaks that come with school calendars, longer contracts with low client cancellation rates, and great pay.
Additional Allied Travel SLP Settings
- Acute Care
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Outpatient Clinics
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Home Health Services
*Disclaimer: Job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!