Travel Respiratory Therapist Jobs (RRT) are available now with Club Staffing, the best career-advancing agency in the therapy industry. High-paying positions across the country in a variety of facilities (hospital, specialty clinic, etc.) and populations (adult, pediatric, neonatal, and more) are available now.
With the most jobs of any allied healthcare company, Club Staffing has exactly what it takes to help move your career forward. Enjoy great pay, provided housing and excellent benefits are just icing on the cake.
What is the travel Respiratory Therapist salary? $1,700-$5,300 per week
Travel Registered Respiratory Therapists can expect to earn a salary between $1,700 and $5,300 per week. Please speak with a recruiter for the most up-to-date pay packages. If you can imagine new success, our recruiters are waiting to help you find that dream job.
What does a Respiratory Therapist do?
- Examines, diagnoses and administers treatment to patients suffering with lung disease and breathing aliments
- Assists physicians with invasive and non-invasive procedures, including arterial lines and intubations
- Delivers medicated aerosols to patient via medical compressed gas
- Conducts and records results for pulmonary stress tests and blood gases
- Monitors and reports on patient’s response to therapy, as well as anomalies found through testing like insufficient lung capacity and blood gases
- Maintains and operates various respiratory machines such as ventilators and gas administrators
- Holds an advanced-level Respiratory Therapy Certification
Allied RRT Travel Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life, and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move-in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll, and career specialists ready to help
Disclaimer: RRT travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.
Questions? Contact Us!
Questions? Contact Us!