If your life's goal involves breathing life into patients across the country, then you've come to the right place. Our experienced recruiters are looking to fill Certified Respiratory Therapist jobs in exclusive facilities right now!
You can quickly develop your allied travel career while working in one of the nation’s top therapy facilities based in the location of your choice. At Club Staffing, we listen to your personal and lifestyle needs. Great pay, provided housing, and DAY ONE benefits are waiting.
What is the Traveling Certified Respiratory Therapist Job Salary? $2,100-$3,700 per week
Certified Respiratory Therapists (CRT) can expect to earn a weekly salary between $2,100 and $3,700. Please speak with a recruiter for the most up-to-date pay packages. Let’s work together to get you on a new path to success.
CRT Job Description
- Performs and evaluates tests on patient’s lungs to accurately administer treatment drugs and at-home equipment like oxygen machines and ventilators
- Conducts in-person examination on patients with pulmonary-related sickness and disease
- Constructs and presents personalized treatment plan for patients
- Collaborates with medical team to formulate an outpatient or home health plan for patient
- Treats patients with medications and physiotherapy as prescribed by medical team
- Monitors and records patient’s progress and release
- Educates patient and family on outpatient and home treatment plan including self-administration of medication and device operation
- Holds an entry-level Respiratory Therapy Certification
Allied CRT Travel Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life, and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move-in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll, and career specialists ready to help
Disclaimer: CRT travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.
Questions? Contact Us!
Questions? Contact Us!