What Does a Medical Technologist Do?
If you are eager to explore new horizons while pursuing your passion for healthcare, it's time to take your skills on the road as a travel medical technologist. You'll enjoy competitive pay, amazing benefits, and the flexibility to choose where and when you work.
Job Requirements for Travel Med Tech Jobs
- Maintains, troubleshoots and operates lab equipment
- Collects and prepares biological blood samples
- Analyzes microscopic blood cell numbers and morphology
- Performs blood matching for transfusion procedures
- Records cell test findings in facility database