If you’re a Vascular Interventional Technologist looking for the freedom to explore while advancing your professional resume, then you’re already on the right track. Club Staffing has access to exclusive travel Vascular Interventional Tech jobs, working in the nation's top clinical facilities, each with amazing starting pay and day one benefits! You can make your mark in the world of interventional procedure when you choose to join Club Staffing.
QUICK APPLY FOR VIT JOBS
Higher Earning Potential for travel VITs! $2,300-$4,100/week
Travel Vascular Interventional Technologists have a great opportunity to increase their earning potential with a weekly salary between $2,300 and $4,100 while receiving excellent benefits and other travel perks. Weekly compensation packages vary by state and facility, so make sure to express your location and salary preferences to find the ideal assignment for you.
VIT Job Description
- Handles fluoroscopic imaging equipment to capture images of heart and blood vessels
- Performs diagnostic and EKG tests, and ultrasound scans on patients
- Assists physicians with vascular procedures such as stenting, stent replacement, biopsies, balloons, catheters, pacemakers and more
- Meets with patient to gather and record medical history
Work in a Variety of Settings
You’ll have the opportunity to provide top-level care for patients in a variety of different settings, including:
- Acute Care
- Outpatient Clinics
Outstanding Benefits for Travel Vascular Interventional Technologists
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Untaxed Meal and Housing Stipends
- Travel Expense and License Reimbursement
- Recruiters that care about you and your career
Disclaimer: Job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.
Questions? Contact Us!