Do you dream about a flexible work/life schedule while helping patients through the art of sound waves and imaging? Then look no further! Club Staffing is now staffing for exclusive, high-paying travel sonography/sonographer jobs - all with DAY ONE benefits in top clinical facilities across the country. Use our new Quick Apply feature to connect with a recruiting specialist and get started!
How much do travel Sonographers make? $2,207-$2,356 Weekly Pay.
Travel Sonographers can expect to earn a weekly salary between $2,207-$2,356. If you can imagine working in high-tech facilities, cutting-edge hospitals, specialty clinics, and more, now’s the time to make that career move.
Sonographer Job Description
- Operates ultrasound equipment to capture interior still and motion images needed for diagnostic purposes
- Assist Radiologists with procedures and biopsies
- Identifies areas of focus and alerts medical staff of abnormalities
- Prepares exam room prior to patient visit
- Gets patients ready for exam and scan
- Gathers scan results and orders testing from lab
Allied Travel Sonographer Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life, and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move-in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll, and career specialists ready to help
Disclaimer: Job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.
Questions? Contact Us!