Exclusive, high-paying Nuclear Medicine Tech jobs can now be yours when you choose Club Staffing. Work with professional, friendly recruiters to land your dream Nuclear Medicine Technologist job, complete with amazing, DAY ONE benefits in top clinical facilities around the country. Check out these amazing opportunities while they last!
How much is a Travel Nuclear Medicine Tech Salary? $2,000-$3,000/week
Travel Nuclear Medicine Techs can expect to earn a salary between $2,000 and $3,000 per week. If you can imagine working in high-tech facilities, cutting-edge hospitals, specialty clinics, and more, we’ve got you covered.
Nuclear Medicine Tech Job Description
- Prepares and administers radioactive drugs to patients prior to image scanning
- Maintains and operates imaging equipment
- Performs computerized image tests and studies for radiation detection
- Calculates data to include patient radioactive decay
- Processes and records image data
- Performs Nuclear Cardiology studies
- Explains test procedures and safety precautions to patients and families
Allied Travel Nuclear Medicine Tech Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life, and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move-in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll, and career specialists ready to help
Disclaimer: Job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.
Questions? Contact Us!