Travel CT Tech jobs are now available for hire in exclusive facilities across the U.S. with Club Staffing. If you’re looking to work as travel Computed Tomography Tech with great pay and benefits starting on day one - get in touch with one of our expert recruiters today!
How much is a Travel CT Tech Salary? $1,900-$4,500 per week
Travel Computed Tomography Technologists can expect to earn a weekly salary between $1,900 and $4,500 in hospitals, specialty clinics, and in a variety of other facility types
CT Tech Job Description
- Operates imaging machines to capture patient’s interior body for medical diagnosis
- Performs procedures in accordance of facility protocols
- Prepares patients for procedures
- Selects appropriate scan program
- Positions patient for scan
- Oversees patient transport and patient monitoring equipment
- Controls various medical devices like CT Scanners, IV contrast injectors, 02 and suction equipment
Allied Travel CT Tech Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life, and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move-in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll, and career specialists ready to help
Disclaimer: Job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.
Questions? Contact Us!