Travel Pharmacist jobs in a variety of exciting clinical settings are now staffing at Club Staffing. Exclusive contracts, compensation among the highest-paid in the industry and day one benefits will put your career in high gear.
Travel Pharmacist Job Description
- Provides prescription and over-the-counter medications to individuals, including advice and wellness treatments
- Reviews individual’s medical history to ensure medication will not interfere with their health or other mediations
- Teaches individuals how to maintain well-being at home such as how to take their medication, check blood sugar, measure cholesterol and blood pressure
- Collaborates with physicians and medical experts on the best prescriptions, treatments and administration methods
- Manages the pharmacy, pharmacy employees, inventory and negation of payment through insurance providers
Allied Travel Pharmacy Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life, and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move-in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll, and career specialists ready to help
(*Disclaimer: Pharmacist travel job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)
Questions? Contact Us!