School-Based Travel Therapy Jobs: PTs, SLPs and OTs Welcome
School-based travel therapy jobs give you the opportunity to work with an entirely new population of students. Whether you prefer younger or older school-based populations, your therapy skills will be appreciated in these amazing contracts that can even span the entire school year if that's what you want. These PT, OT, and SLP school based travel jobs give you DAY ONE benefits, company provided housing, and more.
How much is a Travel School-Based Therapy Salary in 2019? $39.00-$44.50/hr.
School based travel therapy jobs pay between $39.00-$44.50/hr. in short or long-term positions in metropolitan or rural communities. School-Based PT pay is $42.00-$44.50/hr., OT pay is $41.00-$43.50/hr., and SLP pay is $39.00-$41.50 per hour.
Apply for School Therapy Jobs
Travel School-Based PT, OT and SLP Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- --DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- --Prearranged housing or a housing stipend if prefer to arrange your own
- --401k/retirement savings plan that allows contributions of up to $17,500/yr.
- --Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- --Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
- --Family and friends are welcome to join you
(*Disclaimer: School-Based PT, OT and SLP job salaries and average rates may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)