Radiation Therapist Travel Jobs: Great Salary, Amazing Benefits
If your radiation therapist career could use a boost, you've got to try these radiation therapy travel jobs. With great, salaries, DAY ONE benefits and an open door to some of the most exclusive facilities in the country, you'll never look back.
How much is a Radiation Travel Therapist Salary in 2019? $40.00-$45.00/hr.
Radiation therapists working travel jobs can demand amazing rates between $40.00-$45.00/hr.* in both short-term and long-term contracts of 13 weeks or more. Traveling the open road and seeing the country are the icing on the cake as you grow your radiation therapy career and learn new technologies. Your resume will thank you.
Apply for Rad. Ther. Jobs
Radiation Therapy Travel Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- --DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- --Prearranged housing or a housing stipend if prefer to arrange your own
- --401k/retirement savings plan that allows contributions of up to $17,500/yr.
- --Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- --Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
- --Family and friends are welcome to join you
(*Disclaimer: Wages for radiation therapy travel jobs are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)