Travel PTA Jobs: Great Salary and Benefits are Waiting
PTA travel jobs at Club Staffing put you in complete charge of your physical therapy assistant career. Want to choose the types of facilities, patient populations and locations that will make you happiest. Want to travel with a fellow PTA and work in the same facility? At Club Staffing, it's possible.
How much is a Travel PTA Salary in 2019? $30.00-$32.50/hr.
Travel physical therapist assistants can expect to earn a great salary/hourly wage between $30.00-$32.50/hr.* in short-term, long-term, home health, school-based, or clinical setting PTA jobs in locations across the country. Isn't it time you experience the excitement and flexibility that these jobs bring?
Apply for PTA Travel Jobs Now
PTA Travel Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- --DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- --Prearranged housing or a housing stipend if prefer to arrange your own
- --401k/retirement savings plan that allows contributions of up to $17,500/yr.
- --Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- --Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
- --Family and friends are welcome to join you
(*Disclaimer: Wages for PTA travel jobs are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)