Pharmacist Travel Jobs: Lots of Destinations
Pharmacy travel jobs are your ticket to some great destinations...and a way to grow your career. If you can imagine working in the nation's most highly sought after acute and retail clinic settings, all while getting DAY ONE benefits and having complete recruiter support, we've got you covered.
How much is a Pharmacist Travel Salary in 2019? $55.00-$60.00/hr.
You'll be making great money as a pharmacist traveling with Club Staffing, between $55.00-$60.00/hr.* in short-term or long-term contracts of 13 weeks or more. What part of the country will you shine in?
Apply for Pharmacy Travel Jobs
Pharmacy Travel Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- --DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- --Prearranged housing or a housing stipend if prefer to arrange your own
- --401k/retirement savings plan that allows contributions of up to $17,500/yr.
- --Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- --Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
- --Family and friends are welcome to join you
(*Disclaimer: Wages for pharmacy travel jobs are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)