Histotechnologist Travel Jobs: The Open Road is Waiting
As a histotechnologist you have lots of options in these travel jobs. Complete recruiter support, amazing DAY ONE benefits, and provided housing are just the beginning. If you can imagine exploring the country while working in both rural and metropolitan communities, you're an ideal candidate. You make the choices about where and when you want to work.
How much is a Histotechnologist Travel Salary in 2019? $31.00-$36.00/hr.
Histotechnologists make between $31.00-$36.00/hr.* with Club Staffing. We offer exclusive facilities that keep you career in high gear. Short-term or long-term contracts of 13 weeks or more put you in control, and there's always the option to stay in a facility or area that you like by extending. The world truly is your oyster at Club Staffing.
Apply for Histotech. Jobs Now
Histotechnologist Travel Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- --DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- --Prearranged housing or a housing stipend if prefer to arrange your own
- --401k/retirement savings plan that allows contributions of up to $17,500/yr.
- --Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- --Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
- --Family and friends are welcome to join you
(*Disclaimer: Wages for Histotechnologist travel jobs are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)