CRT Travel Jobs/Salary: Your Future is Waiting
There's no better time than the present for certified respiratory therapists to begin a travel career. Club Staffing has CRT travel jobs in a variety of locations across the country. Choose the geographical region you'd like to live in and the type of patient populations that will make you the happiest.
How much is a Travel CRT Salary in 2019? $31.00-$36.00/hr.
CRT travelers who work with Club Staffing can expect a generous hourly wage of between $31.00-$36.00/hr. Most positions are 13 weeks or longer, and you can even choose to rebook at a facility if you really like the location. And, these jobs provide full DAY ONE benefits, prearranged, paid for housing and so much more.
Apply for CRT Jobs Now
CRT Travel Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- --DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- --Prearranged housing or a housing stipend if prefer to arrange your own
- --401k/retirement savings plan that allows contributions of up to $17,500/yr.
- --Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- --Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
- --Family and friends are welcome to join you
(*Disclaimer: CRT travel job salaries and average rates may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)