Cardiovascular Interventional Tech (CIT)/Radiology Travel Jobs/Salary
Cardiovascular Interventional Tech/Radiology travel jobs at Club Staffing put your VIT career in high gear. Our experienced recruiters give you everything you need to shine.
How much is a CIT/Radiology Travel Salary in 2019? $38.00-$43.00/hr.
CIT technologists who travel with Club Staffing make between $38.00-$43.00/hr.
When you add in DAY ONE benefits, provided, prearranged housing and the satisfaction that comes with growing your VIT career in exclusive facilities, there's no reason not to make this happen.
Apply for CIT Jobs
Cardiovascular Interventional Techy/Radiology Travel Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- ---DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- --Prearranged housing or a housing stipend if prefer to arrange your own
- --401k/retirement savings plan that allows contributions of up to $17,500/yr.
- --Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- --Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
- --Family and friends are welcome to join you
(*Disclaimer: Wages for VIT travel jobs are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)