Job Description & Requirements
Registered Respiratory Therapist
2 RRT's needed ASAP in IL.
REQUIRED SKILLS: MUST HAVE 2+ REFERENCES IN THE LAST 2 YEARS OF EMPLOYMENT IN PROFILE IN ORDER TO BE SUBMITTED.
1. Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care or graduated from certificate-only program prior to 1996.
2. Must have an active Illinois Respiratory Care Practitioner license.
3. Current CPR certification.
1. Demonstrates the ability to provide respiratory care and therapy to patients of all ages and condition, including intensive care, neonatal, and pediatric patients.
2. May possess the technical skills, education, and experience to perform intubations.