Job Description & Requirements
Cardiovascular Interventional Technologist
IR Tech needed for 13 weeks in MD.
REQUIRED SKILLS: MUST HAVE 2+ REFERENCES IN THE LAST 2 YEARS OF EMPLOYMENT IN PROFILE IN ORDER TO BE SUBMITTED.
Satisfactory completion of formal Radiologic Technology Training program approved by the JRC/ERT and registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)(R). Must maintain Maryland State Certification to practice Radiologic Technology in the state of Maryland and must follow all regulations
Set up in 4 rooms: Innova 4100 (GE) flat detect system digital, Siemens flat detect digital system, Endo suite Siemens DTA and Hybrid Siemens Biplane Neuro.
1. Works under pressure of time, volume, accuracy and numerous interruptions.
2. Must perform duties in a quick, organized, neat and orderly fashion.
3. Must possess a good memory for numbers and names.
4. Subject to frequent fluctuations in workload.
5. Subject to frequent change in policy or procedure.
6. Able to function in any emergency situation.