Job Description & Requirements
Certified Respiratory Therapist
Do not submit candidates who have or will have expiring licenses and/or certifications during time frame of entire assignment. Candidates will automatically be declined***
**Education Minimum:** - Graduate of a COARC accredited School for Respiratory Therapy
- Traveler must have permanent address outside 75 mile radius of Madison
- 1 year of experience as a staff therapist
- Traveler must have WI license *See below
- Traveler must have prior travel experience
- Traveler must have experience in an Academic Level 1 - Trauma center.
- Needs 2 references from recent work environment/assignments (supervisor or manager only).
**Licenses & Certifications Minimum:**
- Licensed as a RCP in the State of Wisconsin is required, RRT. *Will consider candidates without WI license but must apply within 48 hours of offer accepted and provide proof of application.
- BLS Certified (AHA) ?
Work Schedule: 36 hrs/week, 8 & 12 hour shifts Evening/Night. Every other weekend. Adult patient care. 1900-0730 or 2300-0730
Location: University Hospital, 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792 Parking: Permit required through UW Transportation.