REQUIRED SKILLS: MUST HAVE 2+ REFERENCES IN THE LAST 2 YEARS OF EMPLOYMENT IN PROFILE IN ORDER TO BE SUBMITTED.
One of the following qualifications must be met.
1. Associates degree in laboratory science or medical laboratory technology from an accredited institution.
2. Education and training equivalent to # 1 above to include:
60 semester hours including 24 semester hours of medical lab technology; or 60 semester hours including 24 semester hours of science that includes 6 hrs chemistry, 6 hrs biology, and 12 hrs chemistry, biology or, medical lab tech in any combination plus,
Either . . .Completion of a clinical lab training program approved by ABHES, CAHEA or other organization approved by HHS (This training may be part of the 60 semester hours.)
Or . . .At least 3 months of documented training* in each specialty in which high complexity testing is performed. (Lab training may be acquired before, during or after completing academic work.)
3. On or before 4/24/95, be a high school graduate or equivalent and have completed one of the following technical training programs:
a. Graduated from a ABHES, CAHEA, or HHS approved clinical lab training program
b. Successfully completed official 50 weeks US military medical lab training course and held the military enlisted specialty of Medical Lab Specialist (Lab Technician
4. High school diploma or equivalent and was performing high complexity training prior to 9/1/97. Must have documented training* in all subspecialties in which the individual performs testing (waived, moderate and/or high complexity testing)
5. Successfully achieved a satisfactory grade in a proficiency examination approved by the HHS (HEW exam).
Allied travel assignments are typically for 13 weeks and offer generous packages that include:
Competitive pay rates
Medical, Dental, Vision
401(k) and Flex Spending
Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
Free Continuing Education
Free Private Housing
Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Club Staffing, an AMN Healthcare company, is the leader in allied healthcare staffing, with thousands of travel positions available throughout the United States. We are dedicated to meeting the unique needs of each allied healthcare professional; whether it's travel, per diem, temp-to-perm, or permanent. We also offer more therapist, laboratory and medical imaging jobs in more places than other travel companies. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.