Mammography Tech Travel Jobs: These Adventures Make Memories
There has never been a better way to grow your mammography tech career than with these travel jobs. Imagine traveling the country while working in exclusive facilities and having the support of amazing recruiters who will put your lifestyle choices first.
What is the Mammography Tech Travel Salary?
Mammography technologists who travel with Club Staffing make between $49.00-$50.00/hr. And, short and long-term contracts of 13 weeks or longer really give you the chance to explore and choose your own path. What are you waiting for? It's time to make some memories while you grow your mammography tech career.
RELATED: Top Imaging Radiology Blogs to Follow
Excellent Benefits and Perks
- On day one, you have medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Prearranged housing or a housing stipend if prefer to arrange your own
- 401k/retirement savings plan that allows contributions of up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
- Family and friends are welcome to join you
(*Disclaimer: Wages for mammography technologist travel jobs are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.)