Looking for a new and exciting way to earn more while you doing what you love, in the location of your choice? You've come to the right place! Club Staffing is now staffing travel Medical Laboratory Technicians jobs in exclusive facilities across the states, with flexible hours, high pay, and amazing benefits starting on day one. Contact one of our friendly, professional recruiters today.
How much is a Medical Lab Tech Salary? $1,700-$2,700/week
Medical Laboratory Technicians can expect to earn a salary between $1,700 and $2,700 per week. Imagine yourself working in busy cities, quiet suburbs, or rural areas while gaining experience in cutting-edge hospitals, specialty clinics and other facility types.
MLT Job Description
- Cleans, manages and maintains laboratory, and all responsibilities and tasks of lab
- Oversees compliance of sample collection and reporting
- Handles tissue samples for microscopic pathology, immunology, urinalysis and chemistry
- Submits test results to managing medical team
- Maintains laboratory machinery and equipment, including calibration, cleaning, troubleshooting and repair
Allied Medical Laboratory Tech Travel Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life, and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move-in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll, and career specialists ready to help
Disclaimer: Job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.
Questions? Contact Us!