Can you see yourself exploring the country while gaining valuable experience as a Histology Technician? Then look no further. With access to an exclusive list of acute care and outpatient rehab facilities, Club Staffing can offer you a wide range of sought-after Histology Technician travel jobs across the country. A recruiter is standing by now to help take your career to the next level!
How much is a Histology Tech Salary? $1,700-$2,200/week
Histology Technicians can expect to earn a weekly salary between $1,700 and $2,200. Imagine yourself working in busy cities, quiet suburbs, or rural areas while gaining experience in cutting-edge hospitals, specialty clinics, and other facility types.
Histology Tech Job Description
- Knowledgeable in how, why and what tissues are collected, processed and tested
- Preps tissue slides for examination and rapid testing techniques such as freezing and wax injection
- Operates laboratory equipment and other strategies to ensure samples are preserved for the pathologist
- Processes samples using staining and cuts for microscope analysis
- Maintains histologic lab manuals
- Submits test results to sample database
Allied Histology Tech Travel Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life, and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move-in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll, and career specialists ready to help
Disclaimer: Job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.
Questions? Contact Us!