With access to high-paying travel Clinical Laboratory Scientist jobs, Club Staffing can help you land the job of your dreams! Work in some of the nation's top clinical facilities while enjoying great benefits, a flexible work/life balance - all in the destinations of your choice. Choose your own path by choosing to travel with Club Staffing.
What is the Salary for CLS Travel Jobs? $1,400-$3,050 per week
Clinical Laboratory Scientists can expect to earn a weekly salary between $1,400 and $3,050 per week.
Due to COVD-19 pay packages are rapidly fluctuating. Please speak with a Club Staffing recruiter for the most up-to-date pay packages. Let’s work together to get you on a new path to success.
Work in a Variety of Settings
You’ll have the opportunity to provide top-level care for patients in a variety of different settings, including:
- Universities and research centers
- Doctor's offices and clinics
- Outpatient treatment centers
- Medical and diagnostic laboratories
CLS Job Description
- Operating lab equipment and microscopes
- Analyzes tissues, blood, cells and body fluids for bacteria, virus and other deficiencies
- Tests blood samples to measure efficacy, and detection of illness and disease
- Identifies blood-clotting deficiencies and noneffective organicism
- Matches donor samples for blood transfusions
Outstanding Benefits for Travel Clinical Laboratory Scientists
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Untaxed Meal and Housing Stipends
- Travel Expense and License Reimbursement
- Recruiters that care about you and your career
Disclaimer: Job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.
Questions? Contact Us!