Cath Lab Tech travel jobs put you in control of your career destiny. Imagine the flexibility of working in 13 weeks or longer contracts in exclusive facilities across the country.
It's so easy to get started with complete recruiter support, amazing DAY ONE benefits, and provided housing. If you can imagine exploring the country while taking on high-paid travel Cath Lab Tech jobs around the country, then you're an ideal candidate. There's no time like the present.
How much is a Cath Lab Tech Salary? $2,000-$3,500/week
Cath Lab Technologists can expect to earn a weekly salary between $2,000 and $3,500. Want to work in high-tech facilities, cutting-edge hospitals, or specialty clinics? Looking for the hum of busy cities or prefer quiet suburbs? It’s all up to you. Get started.
Cath Lab Tech Job Description
- Assists Cardiologists in surgery and other procedures such as pacemakers and stents
- Develops and implements systems to assure the efficient flow of patients
- Coordinates patient pre and post-care treatment plan
- Demonstrates technical expertise in working with electrophysiology and cardiovascular patients
- Maintains, troubleshoots and operates EKG equipment and real-time readouts during procedures
- Prepares patient procedure for angioplasty and anesthetizing of area
Cath Lab Technologist Travel Jobs: Excellent Benefits And Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life, and prof. liability insurance
- Prearranged housing or a housing stipend if prefer to arrange your own
- 401k/retirement savings plan that allows contributions of up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll, and career specialists ready to help
- Family and friends are welcome to join you
Disclaimer: Job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.
Questions? Contact Us!