If you're considering an exciting and lucrative career, that will allow you to build your resume while you travel the country in the cities and settings of your choice, then you've landed in the right place! Club Staffing has high-paying travel Anesthesia Tech Jobs in exclusive facilities across the U.S., with flexible hours and amazing benefits, all starting on day one of your first assignment. Our warm, friendly, and knowledgeable recruiters are available now to answer all of your questions. Give us a ring today!
How much do Anesthesia Techs Make? $1,700-$2,100/week
Anesthesia Techs traveling with Club Staffing can make a weekly wage of between $1700 and $2100. Picture yourself working in a busy city, quiet suburb, or rural area while gaining experience in cutting-edge hospitals, specialty clinics and other facility types.
What does an Anesthesia Tech do?
- Maintains, cleans and troubleshoots anesthesia machines during procedures, including ordering and replacing gas tanks and other operational parts of anesthesia machine as needed
- Uses centrifuge machine to conduct blood gas checks to monitor sodium, O2, pH, CO2 and more in patient blood samples
- Manages and inventories all anesthetic drugs, as well as ensuring storage requirements are met
- all monitoring equipment, like EKG, artery catheter, hemodynamic, including cleaned and functioning correctly
- Ensure all necessary surgery supplies and ensures a sterilized and available in the procedure room prior to date of surgery
- Assists Anesthesiologists in positioning patients prior to surgery, and during surgery as needed
Allied travel Anesthesia Tech jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life, and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move-in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll, and career specialists ready to help
Disclaimer: Job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.
Questions? Contact Us!