What Are the Responsibilities of a Travel Rad Tech?
A travel radiology tech has the chance to embrace travel opportunities, expand their knowledge, broaden their skillset, and help patients all over the country. As a travel x ray tech, you will work in various professional settings, performing imaging procedures including, x-rays, CT scans, MRIs, and ultrasounds to help diagnose conditions. Are you ready to make a meaningful impact while creating life-long memories? Find your next travel rad tech job with Club Staffing.
Travel Radiology Tech Job Requirements
- Maintains and operates equipment used to capture interior images of patients for use in diagnosis
- Processes images onto Xray or fluoroscopic film
- Prepares patients for imaging scans and radiologic procedures
- Explains imaging procedure to patients and families
- Keeps detailed records of patient treatment and progress
- Studies and practices radiation protection techniques to minimize potential hazardous effects on patients