High-paying Travel Radiation Therapy jobs in exclusive facilities are in need of your skills! Work in highly sought-after facilities across the country while you build your resume and enjoy perks available only to allied travelers. Club Staffing has the key to your future as a travel Radiation Therapist!
How much is a Radiation Therapist Salary? $1,600-$2,500 per week
Travel Radiation Therapists can expect to earn a weekly salary between $1,600 and $2,500. If you’re ready to work in a high-tech, cutting-edge facility while enjoying a superb work/life balance, contact us today!
Radiation Therapist Job Description
- Operates radiation machine to ensure the correct and most effective amount of radiation is administered to the patient for the purposes of treating cancer
- Creates and administers treatment plans to patients, including discussion of any expected side effects
- Selects location of body to be treated and monitors for adverse reactions
- Consults with medical team for input
- Keeps and records test results in all required databases
Allied Travel Radiation Therapist Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life, and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move-in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll, and career specialists ready to help
Disclaimer: Job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.
Questions? Contact Us!