High-paying Travel Radiation Therapy jobs in exclusive facilities are in need of your skills! Work in highly sought-after facilities across the country while you build your resume and enjoy perks available only to allied travelers. Club Staffing has the key to your future as a travel Radiation Therapist!
How much is a Radiation Therapist Salary? $2,315-$2,401 Weekly Pay.
Travel Radiation Therapists can expect to earn a weekly salary between $2,315-$2,401. If you’re ready to work in a high-tech, cutting-edge facility while enjoying a superb work/life balance, contact us today!
What do Radiation Therapists do?
- Presents and administers treatment plans to patients, including any expected side effects
Selects location to be treated and
Monitors treated location for adverse reactions to treatment
Operates Radiation machine
Consults team for input
Keep records of treatment
Allied Travel Radiation Therapist Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life, and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move-in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll, and career specialists ready to help
Disclaimer: Job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.
Questions? Contact Us!