Travel MRI tech jobs in exclusive facilities across the country are now open for imaging and radiology specialists looking to advance their careers while enjoying the perks available only to allied travelers. If you're looking for a high-paying MRI Tech job with amazing day-one benefits that you can enjoy while you explore the country, contact one of our expert recruiters today to get started!
How much is a Travel MRI Tech Salary? $2,100-$4,000 per week
Travel MRI Techs can expect to earn a salary between $2,100 and $4,000 per week working in a top facility using cutting-edge technology.
MRI Tech Job Description
- Administers dye to patients prior to internal imaging to be used by physicians in diagnosis.
- Maintains and operates MRI machine and equipment, including troubleshooting and scheduling repairs
- Meets with patient to discuss medical history, answer questions and calm concerns
- Reviews patient’s medical chart for history of metal devices placed in the body
- Fits patients with appropriate safety materials and administers dye prior to scan
- Scans patient with MRI machine as outlined by leading medical team and/or hiring facility
Allied Travel MRI Tech Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life, and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move-in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll, and career specialists ready to help
Disclaimer: Job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.
Questions? Contact Us!