Mammography Techs provide a specialty, highly valued service for women's health by operating mammography units to ensure proper diagnostic scans of the breast. Increasing awareness of breast cancer and general breast health means more physicians are recommending patients get mammograms, and techs can be a caring, helpful professional for women who are undergoing a potentially uncomfortable and scary process.
Travel Mammography jobs let you provide this valuable service across the nation, helping to treat women in big cities, underserved rural areas, and everything in between. While you're doing the hard work to help support women's health, you can also enjoy a unique lifestyle that's full of varied experiences and adventure. Traveling Mammography Techs with Club Staffing can choose to work in almost any state, which means you can enjoy exploring coastlines, mountains, forests, deserts, metropolises, and many other areas!
How Much Can You Earn as a Mammography Tech? $1,800-$2,800 per week
Traveling Mammography Techs can earn a salary between $1,800 and $2,800 per week. Our recruiters work with you to help you find positions that meet your career goals while also helping you check interesting experiences off your bucket list.
On top of a competitive salary, allied travelers who work with Club Staffing gain access to a wide range of benefits options. Just a few of the benefits you can take advantage of when you travel with Club Staffing include health coverage, housing stipends, and 401(k) plans.
Mammography Tech Job Description
- Sets up, maintains and operates imaging machine responsible for capturing images of breast tissue needed for physician’s diagnosis
- Cleans and maintains imaging machine and equipment, including troubleshooting and ordering parts
- Meets with patients to explain procedure and answer questions
- Performs, analyzes and reports on a variety of scans on patients using proper
- Participates in continuing education, research and clinical studies for continuous improvement in field
Mammography Tech Settings
A travel Mammography Tech might work in settings that include:
- Outpatient treatment and surgery centers
- Imaging and diagnostic lab centers
- Doctor's offices, especially group clinics that offer relevant specialty services
Disclaimer: Job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.
Questions? Contact Us!