Can you see yourself exploring the country while gaining valuable EEG Tech experience in a variety of clinical settings? Then you’re in the right place! Club Staffing has access to a vast selection of exclusive EEG Technologist jobs at sought-after acute care and outpatient rehab facilities nationwide. Contact us today!
Higher Earning Potential as a
Travel EEG Techs! $1,800-$2,700/week
Travel EEG Techs have a unique opportunity to increase their earning potential while receiving excellent benefits and other travel perks. Weekly compensation packages vary by state and facility, so make sure to express your location and salary preferences to find the ideal assignment for you.
EEG Tech Job Description
- Conducts tests on patients to assist physicians with medical diagnoses as related to sleep disorders, including fitting patients with test devices
- Meets with patients prior to exam to assess demeanor, explain procedure in detail and answer questions
- Monitors and guides patients throughout the test procedure to minimize stress and ensure data is captured full and accurately
- Maintains proper functionality of EEG machine, including maintenance, cleaning, calibration and troubleshooting
- Manages supplies, materials, orders made by medical team, and schedules for EEG machine usage
- Provides detailed test results to medical team as outlined by the hiring facility
Allied EEG Technologist Travel Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
Disclaimer: Job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.
Questions? Contact Us!