Are you looking to advance your career in radiation oncology while traveling the states from coast to coast? Then look no further! Exclusive, high-paying travel Dosimetrist jobs in top healthcare facilities and amazing benefits are now available with Club Staffing. Connect with a Club Staffing recruiter by completing the form below to get started!
What is the Salary for a Traveling Dosimetrist?$2,500-$3,500/week
Travel Dosimetrists can expect to earn a salary between $2,500 and $3,500 per week in hospitals, specialty clinics, and various other facility types.
Dosimetrist Job Description
- Ensures the accurate and most effective amount of radiation is administered to patient with the most minimal side effects possible
- Develops patient treatment plan as prescribed by managing medical team
- Captures and input images into portal verification for diagnosis and treatment plan
- Calculates and documents accurate delivery amount and method of the prescribed medication
- Utilizes radiation monitoring devices to measure radioactivity and perform assays
- Participates in continuing education, clinical research, device radioactivity monitoring, assays and clinic improvement strategies
Allied Travel Dosimetrist Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life, and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move-in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll, and career specialists ready to help
Disclaimer: Job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.
Questions? Contact Us!