Are you looking to advance your career in radiation oncology while traveling the states from coast to coast? Then look no further! Exclusive, high paying travel Dosimetrist jobs in top healthcare facilities and with amazing benefits are now available with Club Staffing. Connect with a Club Staffing recruiter by completing the form below to get started!
What is the Salary for a Traveling Dosimetrist? $2,800-$3,200 Weekly Pay.
Travel Dosimetrists can expect to earn a weekly salary between $2,800-$3,200 in hospitals, specialty clinics, and in a variety of other facility types.
Allied Travel Dosimetrist Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
Disclaimer: Job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.
Questions? Contact Us!