Can you see yourself exploring the country while gaining valuable experience as a Registered Polysomnography Technician? Then look no further. With access to an exclusive list of acute care and outpatient rehab facilities, Club Staffing can offer you a wide range of sought-after travel Polysomnography Tech opportunities across the country. A recruiter is standing by now to help take your career to the next level!
How much is a Registered Polysomnography Tech Salary? $1,500-$2,500 Weekly Pay.
Polysomnography Techs can expect to earn a weekly salary between $1,500-$2,600. Imagine yourself working in busy cities, quiet suburbs, or rural areas while gaining experience in cutting-edge hospitals, specialty clinics and other facility types.
Polysomnography Tech Job Description
- Conducts tests on patients who suffer from problems with sleeping
- Meets with patients to explain and prepare for testing procedures
- Fits patients for at-home sleep machine equipment
- Monitors patient’s progress as aligned by the clinician and facility
- Supports clinicians on sleep studies and research
- Has at least 3 months experience in field
Allied Registered Polysomnography Tech Travel Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life, and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move-in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll, and career specialists ready to help
Disclaimer: Job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.
Questions? Contact Us!