Can you see yourself exploring the country while gaining valuable experience as a Polysomnography Technician? Then look no further. With access to an exclusive list of acute care and outpatient rehab facilities, Club Staffing can offer you a wide range of sought-after travel Polysomnography Tech opportunities across the country. A recruiter is standing by now to help take your career to the next level!
How much is a Polysomnography Tech Salary? $1,500-$1,600 Weekly Pay.
Polysomnography Techs can expect to earn a weekly salary between $1,500-$1,600. Imagine yourself working in busy cities, quiet suburbs or rural areas while gaining experience in cutting-edge hospitals, specialty clinics and other facility types.
Allied Polysomnography Tech Travel Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll and career specialists ready to help
Disclaimer: Job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.
Questions? Contact Us!