If your passion is to help heart patients across the country while having the freedom to travel the country, then you've come to the right place. Our experienced recruiters are looking to fill travel Cardiac Monitor Tech jobs and EKG Technician jobs in exclusive facilities across the U.S. right now!
You can quickly develop your allied travel career while working in one of the nation’s top healthcare facilities based in the location of your choice. At Club Staffing, we listen to your personal and lifestyle needs. Great pay, provided housing, and DAY ONE benefits are waiting.
How much is the Travel Cardiac Monitor Tech Pay? $1,650-$1,700 Weekly Pay.
Travel Cardiac Monitor Techs (EKG Techs) can expect to earn a weekly salary between $1,650-$1,700. Start imagining yourself working in school-based, home health, or other clinical settings while you enjoy DAY ONE benefits and various other perks.
Allied Travel Cardiac Monitor Tech Jobs: Excellent Benefits and Perks
- DAY ONE medical, dental, life, and prof. liability insurance
- Family and pets are welcome to join you
- Prearranged housing; move-in ready with furniture
- Housing stipend if you prefer your own accommodations
- 401k/retirement savings plan; contribute up to $17,500/yr.
- Travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Housing, payroll, and career specialists ready to help
Disclaimer: Job wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.
Questions? Contact Us!